Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Xfusion blonde and light brown - free to a good head

Discussion in 'Styling & Hair Care Tips for AGA Sufferers' started by insult2injury, Aug 16, 2011.

1. I tried blonde and light brown of this Xfusion hair fibers, and neither worked for me. I have one small unopened can of the blonde, and one additional small opened can (with only a little bit missing) of the blonde, and also one small opened can (with only a little bit missing) of the light brown. This stuff was expensive, so I don't want it to go to waste, but I know I'm not going to use it.

If somebody out there (continental US only, please) is thinking of trying Xfusion hair fibers, but isn't sure if they want to spend the money, please respond to this posting and let me know if you'd like it. I will ship it to you, free of charge, and if it works for you, great, and if not, it's still yours to dispose of or pass on.

Please followup your "I want it" posting with a private message to me with your mailing address, and I will send it along asap. It would be great if I can send it all to one person!

Happy concealing!
    :)

2. Doesn't anybody want this stuff? I hate to just throw it out if there's someone out there who can use it!

3. Sassy

Sassy Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I do, I do!! I would like the light brown if still available. Will follow up with private pm