Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Yippiee!!! Photos of New Haircut...

Discussion in 'Styling & Hair Care Tips for AGA Sufferers' started by Sassy, May 20, 2011.

1. Kay777

Kay777 Guest

great pictures!! thank you for sharing. you look wonderful!!

2. Claire10

Claire10 Guest

Awesome! :bravo:

3. Beliza

Beliza Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    :punk: You rock that haircut!!

4. selene

selene Guest

Wow. Beautiful. You've got some glorious cheek bones! And I would have never guessed you had hair loss.

5. Wow. You really look amazing!

6. mrm

mrm Guest

you are beautiful.

i have been tossing around the idea of a new haircut to deal w/the hair loss and you just helped me make the decision to go and get one!

7. rayna

rayna Guest

Name of hairdresser please! You look awesome!

8. HollyGA

HollyGA Guest

Somehow I missed seeing this when you posted it in MAY, lol! But gosh, I just had to chime in and tell you how gorgeous your hair looks. Its fabulous on you, and you DO look every bit as pretty as the model in the photo you brought to the salon. Your cute bangs really suit you...a lovely cut that is adorable on you. :)

9. Fluff

Fluff Guest

BTW...you have FABULOUS cheekbones...I know you want hair, but there's alot of really beautiful things about your face anyway!

10. Jubilee

Jubilee Guest

LOVE IT!!! Thanks so much for posting! Wish I could try that style, but I've got such intense natural curl. NOTHING can hold it.

11. Sassy

Sassy Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. I just got my second cut with new style and I'm loving it even more. However, I know that l need to prepare for the loss of most of my hair and I'm looking into hair alternatives.

I told my hairstylist about this site and all the great compliments sent her way. It sure helps to have the support from you ladies as I/we struggle with this crazy hair loss business. I may not post much but I certainly do rely on this site to help me out especially when I'm feeling blue...

Fluff-thank you. I hope all is working out for you and you're kicking ass. Keep us updated on any new discoveries taking place in your science lab.

12. dying curls

dying curls Guest

You look good!! i kinda have the same hair cut myself to hide the thinning.
    I wish i could look that good at your age!
    But my hairloss will certainly be worse.... :sobbing:

13. kellyb

kellyb Guest

you look perfect and you're very beautiful!how do u do that?